Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the drawing board


I used one of Lana's laundry casualties
to make panties
so I could test my pattern

I still need to tweak my pattern some more

great fit in the bootie
but the front is 'off'
~
I adjusted the pattern
and sewed what I really wanted to sew

Before making another one
I think I need to lengthen the top just a little bit

and I'll need to enlarge the leg hole in the front even more
(I assume that's what's causing the bagginess)
but this one still works just fine

3 comments:

  1. adorable!!! I love the fabric too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me! That looks fabulous and shes looks adorable in her new designer suit! Wild applause! Is that your Dreaming Quilt she's laying on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... I cannot believe that little girl's tan! maybe I should get a pool, then I could have gorgeous hair and a tan like that, eh? ;P

    ReplyDelete